Critical Enterprise Response to COVID-19
Providing guidance, support and fortification against large scale business disruption.
BG Consulting Group’s Critical Enterprise Response to COVID-19 is an enterprise-level suite of research and consulting services providing strategic guidance and operational support to businesses impacted by COVID-19 and other large-scale disruptions. With senior consultants experienced in business management, population health, strategic planning, finance, crisis communications, talent management and stakeholder relations, BGCG serves private enterprise and not-for-profit clients in various industries throughout the United States.
- Financial forecasting
- Financial, operational and strategic consulting
- Crisis communications
- Population health and pandemic response
- Team and leadership development
- Management consulting
- Divestitures, mergers and acquisitions
- Investor and bank relations
- Budgeting and business planning
- Debt restructuring
- Inventory, supply chain and costing
- Legal/corporate counsel
- Corporate structuring and governance
Our consultants each have 30-plus years of progressive, world-level experience and are eager to help your business respond quickly and correctly to the unique challenges COVID-19 presents.
Call or email Nancy Hancock Griffith at 216-956-0378 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a brief screening consultation at no cost or obligation.